The MOCA Store accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit cards with international billing addresses are accepted as long as the issuing bank is U.S.-based (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) Your credit card will not be charged until your items have shipped.
Orders shipped to California addresses will be charged 9.75% sales tax. Orders shipped to addresses outside California will not be charged sales tax.
International orders may be subject to duties or tariffs. These will be collected by the destination country’s customs office.
It’s easy to order online!
- Browse the categories or search for a specific item.
- Add the items you can’t live without to your shopping cart by clicking “Add to Cart.”
- Whenever you’re ready to checkout, access your shopping cart and click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- On the Checkout page, follow the instructions, and your packages will soon be on their way.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order. If you have any questions, e-mail the Store. If an item is on back-order or unavailable, you will also be notified via e-mail.
- Ordering online is safe and secure. Read our security policy.
Order by Phone or Fax
U.S. residents may order by phone at 213/621-1710. Simply fill out the online checkout form and then print it out instead of submitting it electronically.
When phoning or faxing your order, you’ll need to provide:
- Your first and last name;
- Your mailing address and billing address (if different);
- Your phone number and email address;
- Item number(s) and name(s);
- Quantity, size, and color of each item; and
- Credit card number and expiration date.
A confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail as soon as your order is received.
If you submit an order electronically, you can cancel within 24 hours by e-mailing the Store or by calling 213/633-5329.
The MOCA Store can fulfill most international orders.
You are responsible for any import duties.
International orders are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail depending on weight.
If you have a question about your international order, please contact the Store.
Various carriers are utilized when shipping domestic orders. We choose which service is appropriate for each shipment.
The following shipping and handling charges will be added to each order:
USA / TERRITORIES *
Up to $25.00: $12.00
$25.01 – 50.00: $15.00
$50.01 – 75.00: $17.00
$75.01 – 100.00: $20.00
$100.01 – 150.00: $22.00
$150.01 – 200.00: $25.00
Over $200.00: $27.00
*Amounts may vary based on location.
Please allow up to 14 business days for domestic delivery. Express shipping delivers within three to four business days and costs an additional $10.95.
International delivery times vary depending on destination country, but most orders will arrive within 1—3 weeks.
In-stock items will be shipped within two to three business days. Your credit card will only be charged for items that have shipped.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us, undamaged. We will then refund your credit card for the cost of the item.
Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within five business days of receipt. Notify us via e-mail immediately, and we will replace it.
To return merchandise:
- Please pack your item(s) securely to prevent damage.
- Please INSURE your package and ship it to this address:
THE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART
250 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
ATTN: Retail Shipping Department